Mission Vision and Guiding Principles
4 months ago
- We believe in the value of the individual. Every student is unique, and is treated with respect and dignity.
- We believe high standards and expectations are essential for student success. A rigorous curriculum challenges students.
- We believe each student can learn and be successful. Differentiated learning opportunities are integral to all instruction.
- We believe in the education of the whole child and in providing a diverse learning environment.· We believe in the value of community, and celebrate the diversity among us. Education is the responsibility of the student, family, school and community.
- We believe learning is a lifelong process. Education requires honest communication, assessment and continuous improvement.
- We believe a healthy school environment is essential for the success of our students. Students thrive in a learning environment that is healthy, safe, engaging and purposeful.